Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's Christmas Time Again! :)

This year I decided to get a bigger tree. My other tree was only about 3 feet tall. This one is 6 feet tall. I actually feel like I have a "real" Christmas tree now. I love it, it makes me happy to come home and plug it in!
I LOVE nativity sets. This is one of mine. I decided if I collect anything, it will be nativity sets. I love Christmas time. I am so grateful it is a time the world slows down a little to appreciate family and most importantly worship our Savior. How grateful I am for His life and His love for each of us!



3 comments:

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

Merry Christmas! Your tree looks great and the nativity is cute. I like Christmas too!

MEB said...

Love the tree! It looks awesome!

Corrine Barlow said...

You did a great job with the tree!