I have never been so lucky to live near any of my nieces or nephews. I only get to see them on occasion. BUT - now I have a nephew, Bradley, who lives near me and I must say, I LOVE it! It is so fun to play with him and babysit him. The only down side is that it makes me miss all my other nieces and nephews even more because I realize all the cute little moments you have when you are near them.Bradley was being so cute while I was feeding him this past weekend, so I had to get a picture. This is from my phone, so it is not perfect quality, but you can see what a little 'chick magnet' he is! :)

1 comment:
I love this picture. He is a little cutie! You have been the babysitting queen lately. Lucky you! :)
Post a Comment