
The beautiful land on the Isaac Morley Farm

Up on the property of the Morley Farm where Conferences and meeting for the church occurred.

Me with parents :)

The quarry where they got the rocks for the Kirtland Temple.

It is amazing all the things the saints were able to do with the tools and supplies they had.
The wonderful Kirtland. A piece of my heart will always be in Kirtland!
So many wonderful memories and amazong experiences took place for me and those I took through this sacred and amazing store/home.

Revelation Room in the Whitney Store.

School of the Prophets above the Whitney Store. Such a sacred place!

View of the entire revelation room.

Barter area and Bishop's Storehouse while the saints were in Kirtland.

Upstairs storage area where the assistant/worker would stay in the Whitney Store.

Front store room in the Whitney store. I could tell you so much about this wonderful area, but I cannot possibly write it all here. I love Kirtland and I am so grateful for the revelations and truths that were received there.

No comments:
Post a Comment