"I saw this cute lemonade stand and had to stop to give them my business, as well as take a picture of this cuteness. :)

The kids running the stand were super cute too.

My sister-in-law had a booth at the farmers market

Cute little Bradley. I can't get enough of this kid!

My two older sisters were in town for the Stadium of Fire

One of my VERY favorite parts of the stadium of fire is the fly by

Can you handle this sunset... so beautiful!

Carrie Underwood was AAAAAMAZING!! I cannot even describe to you how wonderful her performance was. Thankfully this year was MUCH better than last year. This year was patriotic, which is important to a 4th of July celebration. So, with the patriotic items leading up to Carrie, who is a Christian, who is patriotic, and an amazing artist... it was the best I have been to.

On Sunday we went to David and Donna's for a meal together. Here is a picture with all of us with cute Grandma.

Bradley was so cute. He was cracking up at everyone playing in the backyard. I just LOVE this picture.

I took some family pictures of G, L and B.

Michelle and her family came with mom to see Grandma before Michelle could not travel anymore because of her pregnancy. Leanne and Bryn have a July birthday, so we had a little party for them.

Melinda made these cute cupcakes and I got this cute topper to put in cupcake.

Look at these cute girls, aren't they the cutest?!

Here is my mother, grandma, brother and sister with her kids.

1 comment:
Such a fun post! P.S. you photography is amazing! P.P.S--I imagine you and your future kids having a cute lemonade stand just like that (: Love the wheels!
Post a Comment