
Merry Christmas to all. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I was able to go home to California and see ALL of my siblings and their families. We did not have time for an 'official' family photo, but we were able to get a picture. A big thank you to my brother-in-law's parents for helping us take the picture.

This is our first photo with ALL the grandkids. Aren't they SOOO cute! I may be bias, but I think they are all the cutest! :) This photo will already be out of date in a couple months when Chelsea and Todd's twins arrive.

This little guy is just so cute. :)

This was just a quick snapshot of G and L's little family and look how great it turned out. :)

Sweet little Brynners all ready for the grandkids photo. :)

Hallie girl... a girl after my own heart.... wanting to take the picture. :)

I drove with Todd and Chelsea's family to the restaurant... so I got some fun shots of their kids. Here is handsome TJ - trying not to smile. :)

Jared, what a handsome little guy. He was so much fun to watch on Christmas. He gets a little shy why everyone is watching him, or when someone is opening a gift from him. What a sweetie!

Hallie slept for most of the trip out to Palmdale, but here she is awake and happy. :)

We met up with my Aunt Debbie (my dad's sister) and Uncle Rich for dinner at El Torito's. I always enjoy family and a yummy Mexican place.

Here are the Birthday Girls. I am lucky enough to share a birthday with my wonderful mother. :)

Cute Mac Man was loving his El Torito horns... I had to get a picture of him in these with his cute smile. :)

2 comments:
You have a beautiful family! You look SOO gorgeous in that picture with your mom! Happy New Years!
Cute pictures! I too like the one with your mom. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment