
I had a work conference a few weeks ago up at the Grand America. On the last day of the conference I had an hour or so between meetings so I took the train up to Temple Square to enjoy the beauty. The architecture in all the building is just so beautiful!

Sometimes I still cannot believe the pioneers built such a large and beautiful temple.

This is pretty cool. One of the visitors has a small replica of the temple with the side open so you can see all the rooms and inside of the temple. Very cool, you should go see it if you have not yet.

More beauty to be seen.

The acoustics in the tabernacle are amazing. The organ is quite the site to see as well.

The conference center is so massive and so beautiful.

It is so cool how they can take out the seats and make a stage and use this building for so many great meetings.

View of the temple from on top of the Conference Center.

1 comment:
Wonderful pictures--I too am amazed at the pioneers abilities. I thought that miniture temple display was AWESOME!
Post a Comment