What can I say, I have the cutest nieces and nephews!!! :) I love this picture. Thanks for taking it! These are all the Barlow grandchildren. Todd and Chelsea's are on the left (Jared, TJ and Hallie), Michelle and Zack's are in the middle (Ty, Lori and Bryn), and McKay and Rachel's are on the right (Anna, Carly and Mac).Monday, October 29, 2007
Cutest Nieces and Nephews Ever!
What can I say, I have the cutest nieces and nephews!!! :) I love this picture. Thanks for taking it! These are all the Barlow grandchildren. Todd and Chelsea's are on the left (Jared, TJ and Hallie), Michelle and Zack's are in the middle (Ty, Lori and Bryn), and McKay and Rachel's are on the right (Anna, Carly and Mac).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you spelled hallie wrong. just so you know.
Thanks Michelle - I switched it :)
cute! where are your halloween pictures? i keep checking to see if you posted them!! i want to know what you and blair were! no offense but especially blair he has funny costumes!! you do too but you know what i mean!! :D:D
Post a Comment