Monday, October 15, 2007

Manage Fusion - Orlando, FL (Oct 8-11 2007)

I went to Florida for a work conference. I stayed in one of the hotels that is part of the Universal Studio's lot. The Conference was from Monday to Thursday. I arrived Saturday night so we could get everything set up on Sunday in time for an early Monday morning start. On Sunday, after I had helped set up a little and before Conference started, I took the water taxi and walked along the Universal City walk. It was humid, but nice to be outside.
Wednesday night was our big party. The company rented out one of the Universal Studio's parks and we had a party there. Our Altiris/Symantec band played and there
were a couple rides open. Melinda and I had a fun time.
This is one of the VP's over sales (Brian Fay) he used to be the sales person Melinda backed up before she became an outside sales rep herself. I thought of Brock, he sang
"All the Small Things"
Yeah, that is me with Brian Reagan!! :) He was the main entertainment at the last keynote session on Thursday. I laughed so hard I had to use my asthma spray. This is the comedian Blair took me to see in Salt Lake for my Christmas gift. I was part of the staff, so I was able to go back stage and meet him and take a picture! So fun! :)

2 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

so fun!! look's like you had a great time i'm way jealous!!! way to work hard kate!! you earned it!!

Zachary Bird said...

Reagan is hilarious!! Corporate parties do have some upside, and apparantly a ton for you guys.

Zack