Thursday, December 13, 2007

Visiting with Jamie and her kids






I went over to Jamie's house for a visit. We made little individual pizzas on biscuits and watched some of "Cars". Her kids are cute and I always have fun with them.

I love the last picture where Penny has a cute face and Liam looks like he is posing - so cute!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

3 super cute kids ;)

Rachel Barlow said...

so cute...i can't believe how big they are!

Alisa said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up they are!

Jamie said...

Wow. Those kids are so cute! They must have really good looking parents.

Jamie said...

We had fun visiting with you by the way. I would like to go out with just you sometime though. NO KIDS! :)

Leslie said...

Hi Kate! You look great. How fun to be able to visit Jamie. I found your blog through Alisa's. These blogs have been great to reconnect with old friends.

Take Care,

Leslie (Lake) Ashby