Sunday, December 30, 2007

Emily's Surprise Baby Shower


Melinda, Emily and Kate - the Nauvoo Girls!


Surprise! Emily's family put together a great surprise baby shower for her. She thought she was bringing food over to her sister-in-law's place to help her with a party... little did she know it was a party for her! It was so fun to see a bit of confusion and a lot of excitement when she realized we were all there for her. Many of us (Melinda and myself) had not seen her in years - so it was a great little reunion. Now we just need to organize an actual Nauvoo reunion!


The blessing dress sent all the way from St. Louis by her mother!


5 months along and barely showing. She is having a little girl - Clara (I am not sure how they will spell it).

3 comments:

Melinda said...

It was so great to get together and catch up! Let me know when you want to do the Nauvoo reunion and I'll host. (Ideally after I get a lawn) Btw, I'm stealing some of these pics!

MEB said...

Those are super cute pictures and you look fabulous! Emily looks great too. I can't believe she is 5 months along and barely showing.

Kates said...

Hi Kate, it is Katie Davis. Thanks for sending me the email with your blog link. I will be emailing you an invite to my blog. You look great and it is fun to see your blog!