For our Birthday Party we (all the girls) went to get pampered. We got pedicures and manicures. It was a lot of fun. Thank you Michelle and Rachel for organizing it all. Also, thanks to all who paid for the birthday girls! :)
Can you tell who's hand is who's? Faye Huffman and Grandma Jex Clayton also participated in the nail party but I did not think to take a picture until after we got home.
Lori and Kate... Isn't she cute?! :) She participated in the nail party with Hallie, we figured we would wait a couple years before painting Hallie's nails.
Mom, sporting her new stylin' red jacket. Looks good! Oh wait, she's on the phone - such a natural shot! :) Love you Mom - with 10 kids and 5 siblings, I know your phone is always ringing!

2 comments:
McKay's family is so cute. And little Lori is so adorable!! Looks like you had a fun Christmas holiday. I love your family.
That was so much fun.
I think we will have to start doing it more often. :)
Post a Comment