Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year's Eve!


New Year's Eve Leanne, Garrett, Melinda and I decided to go to the new "Little Italy" restaurant in town. Melinda has been there and assured us it was good! SHe would know since she had actually BEEN to Italy! :) It was also a "Thank you" meal to Garrett and Leanne for rescuing her when her car broke down. It was yummy, just a little nippy that is all.


In the Evening - a group of friends in the ward all went to Macaroni Grill for Dinner. We went to say goodbye to ELizabeth - Melinda's roommate - and for our New Year's outing. This is Rachelle, Becky and Lindsey.


Justin, Mark, Nicole


Melinda, Cody, Derek, and Me

5 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

CUTE shirt!! i wore my red one for new year's eve too!! :D

Garrett said...

I liked the Italian place. The best part was how the people were all real Italians

Zachary Bird said...

looks like you were having fun.

Alisa said...

So I am curious if the food was "italian" in MEB's eyes and did they have gnocchi?

Kate said...

Yes, Melinda said the food was Italian and they did have gnocchi - I got some and it was good!