
Following the example of McKay and Rachel - I am posting a picture of my new vacuum! I must say, I love it. It is no Kirby or Filter Queen, but it is leagues ahead of my last Hoover (which I don't think ever really sucked anything up). Thank you to the gracious owners of my apartment (Mom and Dad) for getting us a new vacuum! If you look close, you can see just using it once that we got a lot more dirt than we ever did using the Hoover. My carpet is fluffy again after it is vacuumed. It makes me so happy! :)

8 comments:
It is so fun to have a new vacuum! I am happy for you.
I was dying when I saw what a difference it made. I am happy for you!
So funny. We just got a new vacuum too and I am AMAZED at how much junk it is picking up (it has the clear, no bag canister so I can see it ALL). It's like our house had never been vacuumed until now.
Thanks -- our investment is a good one! Keep that carpet clean!!
Yay! We love having a good vacuum...it just makes life better!
How fun for you! It's always fun to get new things.
You are so cute! Isn't it funny how the simple things in life make us happy!
So does that mean you love it so much you want to vacuum our house?
Post a Comment