Friday, January 18, 2008

Wow, How Time Flies!


It has been 6 years today since I have been home from my mission!!! Crazy!! That makes me sound old! This is a picture from when we took Brock to all the church sites before his mission.


I love this swing. This is the swing in the back yard of the house I lived in while I was in Kirtland. It is also the swing used in Mountain of the Lord with Pheobe Carter and Wilford Woodruff! :)


I get emotional just thinking about the amazing honor it was to stand in so many Holy places and testify of my Savior and Heavenly Father. I cried harder than I have ever cried when I had to hand back over my keys to the Whitney Store. How blessed I feel to have been able to server a mission and to have served in the Sacred land of Ohio!


We may not own this temple currently, but it is still a sacred place where so many amazing things took place. I can't wait until I can go back to Kirtland again!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

That must have been an amazing experience for you! Time does fly quick.

Melinda said...

Oh that makes me want to go back again. Let's do the Nauvoo tour all over again, what do you say?!

Alisa said...

That was so much fun! Good memories!

Zachary Bird said...

I remember when we went right after you got home.
So much fun.