Opening the big gift. I had McKay and Rachel's Family for this year's Christmas and I made Carly's first year (plus a little more) scrapbook. I had done this for Anna when I had their name years ago. Rachel did not want Carly to feel left out, so we did hers. I love to scrapbook, so this was a treat for me to do! The best part is having their family look at it! :)
It was so great to be able to see all of them before they headed back to California. They drove down to Provo and stayed at Garrett and Leanne's.
I had to still get Mac something, so I found the cutest little Dodger Bear when I was in Solvang, so I had to get it. McKay said his room is a babseball theme - perfect! :)
Melinda and I had our "bonding time" with Anna and Carly while we watched Ratatouille. The movie was a bit slow, so we had a fun time being silly and not falling asleep. Hey, we're the Aunts and it is vacation time, what can I say?! :)

5 comments:
Look at you, my crafty friend! I need some lessons!
Anna thinks the scrapbook is hers and Carly's. So funny. She thought the movie was 'silly' but had a blast hanging out with you and Melinda. You guys are great! I love the scrapbook btw. I gave me a sense of accomplishment even though I didn't really accomplish anything.:)
Lots of fun.
You are the BEST at scrapbooking. I wish I could be as good as you.
One day right?
Ok so that was an awesome night. The girls were classic when they would leave the room and come tell us the moving was boring. Makes me miss home. I don't know what we would do without you and Melinda (even thought Melinda doesn't like hanging out with us.)
Garrett-you are busted! I LOVE hanging out with you, I have just been a little busy. But that will all change come Sunday! :)
Post a Comment