
After many uncomforatble months.... Atalie had her boys on March 21, 2008 at 10:00PM. She made it - and she is happy they are here and healthy! Mone is the one without the hat and Kevini has the hat. (see below for full names)

Mone, the proud father holding both boys!

Filimone Brett Afu was born first weighing: 6'10 and 19 inches long

Kevini Teo Afu was born second weighing 5'0 even and 19 1/4 inches long.

Kevini had to be attended to by the nurse, so here is me holding little Mone.
Atalie is very happy and thankful her labor was quite speedy.

3 comments:
Way to go Atalie!!
I do not think I could do two at once.
I am so happy for Atalie! Please send her my congratulations. They are precious and TINY!
K, so I know people think I'm crazy, but I totally want twins. I know funny. I just think that would be so cool and all of the twins that I see are the best of friends. Just fun!!!
Post a Comment