So, what is MANrichment you ask? Well, it is the same idea Enrichment, but for the men. The men in our ward were a little jealous we always have such great activities set up for the sister through Enrichment. So, they thought it would be great to create MANrichment activities, but also invite the ladies in the ward. We had a fun activity at the club house the first month. It was a good turn out and we all had fun. The second activity was ice fishing. Only a hanful of people attended this one... maybe because it was at 7:30 AM on a Saturday and it involved being cold for a long time. But the third Manrichment was my favorite. Yesterday, we all went to the outskirts of Spanish Fork (can't remember the name of the little town) and went shooting! It was a lot of fun and had a great turn out!

I was much better with a handgun than with a shot gun, pathetic - I know. You should be better with a shotgun since it sprays bullets. Oh well.

Melinda showing us her stuff with the hand gun.

Getting the instructions to shoot the clay pigeons.

Melinda and I shooting.

Do we look cold? Well, we were!!! But it was a lot of fun! :)
11 comments:
VERY FUN!!!!
HEY!! Are you sure you pretty little gals aren't from Missouri?? You're definitely the cutest two gunslingers in this neck of the woods! :)
cool. melinda's hair looks cute curly too!
You both look so natural! How fun.
Oh gosh... of course it was cold! I'm sure you were a good shot. Show up those boys!
You RULE, tough girl! I love it!
Trevor and some other guys in our branch were talking just the other day how they were needing some MAN-riching activities like the ladies always do. They came up with some pretty crazy ideas for it, I am excited to show him that it has actually been done and been successful! ha ha. It looks like fun.
Kate, found your blog through Katie's. Long time since we've talked it's fun to catch up to what you have been up to!
Kari Wilson Headrick
I love to shoot! It has been so long and that just brought back memories. I looked like it was a blast!
Hi Kate,
I need your email address to invite you to my blog. I am going to make it private this week.
Email me at: lesashby@gmail.com
Thanks!
Looks like fun! Good time memories of our Highland days!
Post a Comment