Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mission Reunion


President and Sister Cutler


Brother and Sister Backman - Brother Backman was one of my teachers in Nauvoo. After Nauvoo they were called to serve in Kirtland. So, I never was in Ohio with him, but it was great to see him.


Joni, BJ and their son, Drake. Joni and I were companions, roommates and great friends. This was the first chance I had to see her cute little baby!


Elder and Sister Bateman lived in the other half of the house I lived in while I served in Kirtland. I love them. Elder Bateman couldn't make it to the reunion.


Jill Olsen, Me, Joni and Little Drake. Both were my companions. I put together this reunion. We had it at BYU. It was a casual, fun night of getting together. Rachel Lou taught me how to create a picture video, so I put together pictures and music from the mission. It was a big hit! :) Thanks Rach!

6 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

looks like fun! good job! your hair looks cute too! i like the cut and color and all!

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

You are so energetic and creative! Thanks for organizing and making a mission reunion happen for your mission! Sounds like LOTS of fun for all who came. Enjoyed the pictures from the reunion! Thanks for taking the time to post them!

Zachary Bird said...

Looks like fun!!

Melinda said...

Yay. It looks like you had a great conference weekend with your reunion and getting to attend. You look GORGEOUS, btw!

Rosander said...

It looks like it was a blast! I wish I could have been there. Looking at the pictures make me miss it so much. Love ya and hope you're doing well. Love, Lindsay

Melissa said...

hi kate - i happened to find your blog, clicking through from melinda's... i scrolled through and saw some of your pics - so cute! i was surprised to see Joni on here. i couldn't place her at first, but the pic that showed her maiden name cleared it up. we grew up in the same stake and went to the same high school! i was closer her older sister (keri?). small world! :)
MJ