Thursday, April 17, 2008

ABC's of Kate

A- Attached or Single? Single
B- Best Friend? Sisters and Mom
C- Cake or Pie? Chocolate pudding pie
D- Day of Choice? Saturday and Sunday
E- Essential Item? inhaler
F- Favorite Color? yellow
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? none, I don't like gummy anything
H- Hometown? Camarillo
I- Favorite Indulgence? York Peppermint Patties
J- January or July? July! Especially in Utah - I am so over the cold and ugly weather!
K- Kids? none, but hopefully someday!
L- Life isn't complete without? family and gospel
M- Marriage date? None, still looking for my Mr. Wonderful
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 5 sister, 4 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias and Fears? I still get nervous I will be rear ended again
R- Reason to smile? Life - I am so blessed in so many ways!
S- Season of choice? Fall - that means it's football season! :)
T- Tag three people? Rachel B, Corrine (Maybe she'll do this one) and Mom
U- Unknown fact about me? The sound of someone filing their nails grosses me out.
V- Vegetable? Broccoli
W- Worst Habit? cracking my knuckles, neck, back, hips, ankles, etc.
X-ray or Ultrasound? I have never had an Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican
Z- Zodiac Sign? Just a second, let me look it up... Capricorn

4 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

fun...nice try to tag me but i already did this!! haha

kt said...

That was fun to read. I'm surprised that junior mints were surpassed by york peppermint patties. i guess I don't know you as well as I thought i did :)

Rosander said...

K so was it you that got me hooked on York Peppermint Patties, but they have to be form the freezer. Did that start when I was serving with you? Hope you're doing well.

EJNielsen said...

What a fun idea! I might borrow it from you. I love the new background too for you and the OCM site. Love ya!