
Grandma got her floors done. Grandma is in the market for new carpet, her current carpet has waves and bubbles throughout it. She started looking how much it would be to stretch the carpet and realized it is nearly the same price to replace it. After many discussions with many of her children and grandchildren, she decided to put the wood flooring in the dinning room rather than carpet. She decided to also take it through the kitchen as well. She is planning on replacing the rest of the houses carpet once she decides on a style and once one or both of her girls come to visit and assist her in packing things up and moving them out for the whole process to be completed.

Some of the men in the family helped Grandma move all her things in and out of the area so she could have the floors put in. I told her she had to pose in front of the room so everyone could see her and she thought I was crazy! :) I think the floors turned out great, they look nice and are an easy transition from the carpet to the wood. Looks good Grandma! :)

I had a "date night" with Grandma. After we went out to eat, she directed me to where the new temple is being built in South Jordan. It is so exciting that there is a need for another temple in the area.

It is fun to be able to see a temple in the beginning stages. It is up on a hill in the "Daybreak" neighborhood of South Jordan. It looks like it is the same floor plan as the Rexburg Temple, similar to the St. Louis Temple. We got there right at dusk, that is why these pictures are not the best. Thanks to my "new" camera I was able to get this second, better shot from the signal down the hill right before it was time for me to drive. (I might have made Grandma nervous on this one!) :)

4 comments:
so cute!! which site did you find the background? i was expecting music too!! lol!!!
I used the link off your blog! :) Thanks - Rach!
That's so fun that you had a date night with your grandma. I wish I would have done more of that, that's what you remember when their gone. Sounds like a blast!
Very Nice.
Post a Comment