Thursday, April 17, 2008

Okay..... I did it!


I tried Sushi!!!! I have never had sushi and we went out to eat with work. They ordered a spicy tuna and a California roll. So, I decided to try the California roll since most people who don't love sushi, like the California roll. Well, let me just say.... I DID NOT like it! I am glad everyone was not watching me, because I am sure my face showed how much I was "loving it". I can still taste it. LOL! For those who do not know me well enough... I do not like any seafood. Shrimp, salmon, lobster, even tuna fish - - are all a NO! But, I am always willing to try something new. So, I did and I am good to go on fish stuff for awhile! :)



Here is a group shot at dinner!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I would have to agree with you 100%on the grossness of anything from the water. I, too, tried a California roll once and will never again. That is where my bravery ends. Remember when we went to Red Lobster in Ohio--good times (:

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

thanks for sharing your dinner event! yes, I wouldn't want to try sushi! I think I would gag! But a great experience for you!

kt said...

i recognize some of those people :) Kate, i am so proud of you. Now you just need to eat some cooked fruit or green beans!

The Headrick Family said...

Not a sushi fan either! Tried it once in CA and don't think I'll try it again!