Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

What a treat! McKay and Rachel's family came to Utah for the Easter Weekend. I had to stay at work late Friday for End of Quarter, so Melinda went up without me. I was able to go up Saturday in between Conference Sessions. Brad's birthday was a couple days later (yesterday), so Melinda and I gave him his birthday gift early. It was fun to see him open it. The paper was just as much fun as the actual gift. :) Isn't he a cutie!?!
He took his time opening it and tested his sister's patience. He wanted to play with the paper and they wanted his to get to the present and actualy play with it.
Carly and Anna helped Melinda pick out the present for me. Brad loves his tool set at home, but it is older and missing pieces, so it was a big hit. Carly and Anna wanted to play with it just as much as Mac and Brad. :)
Melinda got Brad some cute shoes. Again, he loved the packaging just as much as the shoes.
They look great. I love that smile! :)
Mr. Brad playing with his tools and wearing his shoes. He was a little hesitant to walk in his new skoes, but once he took a couple steps, he was set. It was so fun to see him walk. He just started.
After Conference and presents the girls wanted to go for a ride on the four wheeler. It is not quite the Spring weather they are used to in California, so Anna and Carly got bundled up before we ended outside.
They did not bring their Winter clothes since it is Spring, so they borrowed their Grandma and Grandpa Thompsen's.
After McKay took them for a couple of rides, he let me. I have not been on a four wheeler since 8th or 9th grade. So, I was a little slow at first, but soon got comfortable and had a blast. Here I am with Carly. :)
Wave to the camera!
After I dropped the girls off, I went for several spins myself... sooo much fun! Thank you McKay and Rachel - what an unexpected, fun treat! :)
Here are some fun shots of McKay having a good time on the four wheeler... Looking like a professional!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you had a fun holiday!