
Melinda's friend and old roommate Stephanie's family has a yearly 5K run to raise money for early detection of Lung Cancer. Her father died of lung cancer a few years ago. This is the second year Melinda and I have gone to Denver for the race. Here is a picture of her mother and the research doctor.

Stephanie and others helping people either sign up or get their bibs before the race.

This little kid was so cute trying to take a picture of this group. I had to capture the moment. I also took a couple pictures with their camera for them. :)

In Mexico, Melinda, Corrine, Alisa and I were talking about what our next trip will be. Melinda and I mentioned that we would be going to Denver in May. We all decided to make it our next trip and be there together. Corrine participated in her first 5K... so proud of her. Way to go Corrine!
The GAME...

We try to hit all the ball parks where ever we go, so we decided to go to a Rockies game since they were in town. Alisa and Corrine have not been to this field yet, so it was fun to be with them. Coors Field is a very nice field. It was quite windy and cold, but it was a fun game.

Ummm, Melinda looks like a model even when she is digging through her purse. :)

Everyone was on their phones trying to check into our flight online. Most of us flew Southwest, so we were trying to get an 'A' pass. :) We all did!

We met Keith, Lianne and Emily Jex at the game. Thanks to Keith, we had GREAT seats!

A little shot of the baseball statue and the Coors sign.

The field, from our seats... see what a great job Keith did. :) Thanks, Keith!

Bonding with the sisters.
The TEMPLE and COMPANION...

After church we met Alisa's trainer and her family at the temple. It has been over 10 years since they have seen each other.

Erika and Alisa. She was Alisa's trainer (first companion) on her mission to Japan.

Erika and her cute family!

The beautiful Denver Temple.

Melinda, Corrine and Alisa

Loving my new lense.

A little 'water' shot.

House of the Lord.

I love tulips. Temple grounds are ALWAYS beautiful! :)

1 comment:
You got some great pictures Kate. That was a fun trip. I am glad we all got to go together.
Post a Comment