
Kristen and Scott
Idaho Falls Temple - February 8, 2008

What a cute couple!

I LOVE her dress! She looked beautiful!

Melinda, Nicole, Kate - It was REALLY cold! :)

The family - to the Bride's right are her parents. Her Dad was my Bishop when I was at Rick's! It was SOOO great to see him and others I knew.

This picture has quite a story with it. I handed my camera to a man (who had a large camera himself, so I figured he would be good to my new camera) to take a picture of the group of friends. I am still not quite sure what happen, I think he had the band around his wrist (which he did not) and he troubled/threw my camera. It went flying and bounced a couple times. Everyone gasped and stopped for a moment. I can guarantee Kristen will see at least one of the professional photos with my face in shock. I tried to keep smiling and calmly went over to collect my camera. (For those who know me well - Melinda can back me up in this - I stayed calm and handled myself well.)
As you can imagine, I was dying. Melinda quickly reminded me I am still in my 90 day warranty period. The gentleman felt really bad and wanted to write me a check for it. I explained it was new and still under warranty and he smiled and said - your warranty will not cover this. He asked how much it was and I was still so flustered I could not even remember. Finally I was able to tell him (with the help of Melinda's non frantic memory) about how much it was and where I got it.
To make a long story a little shorter - this amazing man went to Sam's Club and bought me the exact camera within the hour. He handed it to me at the luncheon with the receipt. I was so surprised and so grateful. He was very kind. He told me that is definitely the most expensive picture he has ever taken! :)

This is the four of us who drove up in Melinda's fabulous new car. Justin, Kate, Melinda, Nicole.

The Beautiful Idaho Falls Temple at night.

5 comments:
so fun! my stomach dropped as i read that about your camera!! i can only imagine how you felt about it being your camera! plus...understandably your very protective of that kind of stuff. that's very kind of that man to buy you a new one...not everyone would do that!!
Wow! What a blessing for you. What a fun trip also!
What a post! Her dress is adorable, I'm glad you posted those pictures. And I'm GLAD you still have a camera! That was so nice of that guy.
Wow - I am glad you got a new camera back! That is great.
You left out the pictures of my car being stuck in the snow! :)
Post a Comment