
"We have a delivery for you at the front desk, please come pick it up." What?! A delivery for me?! The only thing that gets delivered to the front desk is food or flowers. I new I had not ordered food and there was no one that would be sending me flowers....
I am happy to say, I was wrong. The "delivery" was flowers, and yes they really did say they were for me. I was very excited and even more surprised. I took them back to my desk and read the card..... SO CUTE!!! They are from my sister, Melinda, for my half birthday! That's right - today I am half way to the BIG 3-0! I called Melinda to thank her and she was glad to hear I received them. She said she has been planning this for awhile. She wanted me to be able to get something fun at work for my birthday. I am never at work on my birthday, thankfully, because it is the day after Christmas. So Melinda chose to celebrate my half birthday. THANK YOU MELINDA!!! What a fun and beautiful surprise! I LOVE THEM! Many people at work were surprised and said I wish my family was that thoughtful! I said well, not everyone can have Melinda as a sister! :)
**Here is the cell phone camera disclaimer - sorry the colors look muted.

3 comments:
Happy 30th! Your flowers are lovely.
Looks so awesome! They are super pretty.
That is so cute! What a thoughtful thing for your sister to do!
Post a Comment