Friday, June 20, 2008

A Quick Hello!


Surprise! I had lunch with the Bird family. My brother-in-law, Zack's grandma passed away, so their family came up for the funeral. I was not sure when and if Michelle and the kids were coming as well. I got a surpsie call around noon from Michelle saying they were only about 1 1/2 hours away. I already had a lunch meeting I had to be at, but I was able to slip away from some of my other meetings and meet them at Wendy's. Garrett, Leanne and Melinda were able to come too. Everyone ate Wendy's while I fed Bryn. It was SOOO great to see them. I know they are busy with all the family things that go along with a funeral, so I am so glad I was able to see them at all. Thanks for the fun call and visit, Bird Family! :)


All the kids (and probably Michelle and Zack as well) were very glad to be out of the car and moving around. Ty told us all the good news of him being picked for the allstar team and Lori was showing us some of her dance moves. (As you can see, she can do the splits... both directions! Impressive!)


Bryn is getting so big. She was walking with assistance and taking a few steps on her own. I cannot believe how much hair she has. Everyone is growing up so fast! **Disclaimer- these pictures are not great because all I had was my cell phone! :(

3 comments:

Becky Newton said...

I wouldn't have known it was a camera phone! They turned out great!
Hope you are doing well

Rosander said...

I still need to figure out how to get pictures off my cell phone so I'm totally impressed with the photos. Good job!

McKay and Rachel said...

Ya, I am totally impressed you know how to get the pictures off your camera! And Lori's splits make my legs hurt! She is amazing.