Friday, August 8, 2008

8 - Straight Dominate (B-Rock)

Well, today is 8/8/08.... My younger Brock (currently serving his mission in El Salvador) loves the number 8. That was always his number for sports and he would always say 8-straight dominate! :) So, B-Rock is probably loving today.
This is my shout out to Brock! He is such a stud and I know he is 'dominating' in El Salvador. According to his last letter, he has more baptisms set up and the transition to the new mission president is going great to. I know he is so busy and so tired, but he is being so blessed. Happy 8-day to Brock! :)

1 comment:

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

Rachel reminded me that this is Brock's day--8-8-08!! Anna and Carly and I talked about Brock and #8. I asked if they remembered Brock because they were so young when he left! They said they DID!!