Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Atalie's Twins

I went to visit Atalie and her twins and took a couple updated pictures.
I am hoping to get Atalie to start her own blog in the near future, we shall see. For now though, I am posting updated pictures so those who know Atalie can see her little ones.
Kevini is on the left and Mone is on the right with the helmet. He has a flat head that is not fixing itself, so he has to wear a helmet for a couple months so his head will return to its round shape again. I know Atalie wishes he did not have to wear it, but he will not remember it, and be so grateful for his round head later in life! :) He still looks cute, even with the helmet!

4 comments:

Rosander said...

Oh they are so cute! I know lots of babies that have had to wear the helmet. He is still way cute with that helmet on.

Leslie said...

They are adorable! She definately needs to blog about them.

MEB said...

He still looks so cute even with the helmet! I can't believe how big they are getting.

Allie said...

Oh my goodness!!! Atalie's babies are darling! I love your blog Kate. It's so good to see what everyone is up to after all these years.