Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday Dinner With Friends

Melinda got some friends together for a birthday dinner and get together. We went to the new location of Little Italy. It was so cute. They did a good job decorating it. We all had a lot of laughs regarding a certain server who walked by us often. He kept telling us how beautiful we all are and how good we spelt. In fact, he kept walking by, pausing, sniffing and then said over and over you all spell so good. I wish you were my table... needless to say, it was slightly awkward, but mostly entertaining.
Melinda, Melanie, Nicole, Kate, Becky
Many people in the ward came by for treats and birthday fun. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. It was very kind of Melinda to put it all together.
Melinda was so thoughtful and made me our family's traditional cake - angel food cake with chocolate frosting. I was so excited. I had not had this cake for my official birthday, so it was perfect.

Garrett and Leanne came over as well. Garrett made me laugh, he said - are you trying to be like Anna and have multiple birthday parties. :) Hey, I am not done yet. I will be going to Cancun next month for my big celebration with my sisters.... I can't wait to get out of the 33 degree weather and enjoy some UV rays. :)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday. I'm glad you've been celebrating. I would like to get into that act myself. Email me and let me know when you are free!

Rachel Barlow said...

Love the face with the pic and the cake! glad you had fun! you deserve it! 30 great years! glad your my sister!