I love it! I have a family picture of yours from all of your siblings standing in a row! I love that you are standing by that huge tree--symbolic!
P.S. When you change your background do you have to reenter all of your friend's blogs. For some reason in the past when I have switched backgrounds I had to reenter all of them ): Advise would be great!
Great picture. I can't believe how many of you there are! Cute nieces and nephews. I love your family.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it! I have a family picture of yours from all of your siblings standing in a row! I love that you are standing by that huge tree--symbolic!
P.S. When you change your background do you have to reenter all of your friend's blogs. For some reason in the past when I have switched backgrounds I had to reenter all of them ): Advise would be great!
Great picture. I can't believe how many of you there are! Cute nieces and nephews. I love your family.
Post a Comment