Eugene, Oregon - Track Town USA! I went to our Oregon office to meet with some of the team as well as get additional training. I was dying when I say this huge duck in the teeny, tiny Eugene Airport. University of Oregon are the ducks, but this duck was not the 'Ducks' colors... so I had to find out. Come to find out, the Olympic track trials took place here. So, they are now track town USA. Notice the duck has 'tennis shoes' on. Love it. It brought back memories of all the geese on the porches in Ohio. :)Sunday, January 25, 2009
Trip to Oregon
Eugene, Oregon - Track Town USA! I went to our Oregon office to meet with some of the team as well as get additional training. I was dying when I say this huge duck in the teeny, tiny Eugene Airport. University of Oregon are the ducks, but this duck was not the 'Ducks' colors... so I had to find out. Come to find out, the Olympic track trials took place here. So, they are now track town USA. Notice the duck has 'tennis shoes' on. Love it. It brought back memories of all the geese on the porches in Ohio. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I had to chuckle when you mentioned the geese on the front of people's porches - so true, and so tacky, especially when they dress them up! Luckily my parents don't have one.
Ah the porch geese...sigh...such fun times! Sad those people didn't know how truly tacky they were. I don't think I have seen one since Ohio!
What are you training for? Why did you need to go all the way to Oregon to do it?
That is quite the duck! Hope you had a good trip.
Glad you enjoyed your week of training! Always good to learn more and you do such a great job.
Post a Comment