
THANK YOU TO BROCK! He came down this weekend to help Melinda with a couple things she was working on and I also had do a couple things for me. One of my past roommates lodged a prong in one of my kitchen outlets. B-Rock and I went to Home Depot and got a new one. Brock, with his mad dog skills replaced it. Also, I have two 'cubes' in my living room we use like end tables. The problem is everyone thinks they are chests - so they throw up the lid which crashes into the wall and dents both the wall and the lid. So, Brock the Rock put some hinges on them as well to make it an actual chest. Thanks for being so handy and so helpful Brock! I found these two pictures from a couple years ago.... Just wanted to post some fun ones of my personal 'handy man'! :)
1 comment:
Kate! You are like my blogging hero! You are sooo good about doing your blog. Love, love, love it.
Post a Comment