
We found a little suprise on our patio last weekend. There was a pigeon and she made a nest for her little ones. I swept some of her 'leftovers' off the patio and the mother bird was not too happy, she did a fly by and I thought I might get pecked at. So, needless to say, I stopped and left them alone. There are 2 eggs. I will have to let you know when they hatch.

Can you believe it? Two eggs.

The mom flew to the next condo to keep a watch on me.
4 comments:
So fun! I love having little baby birds to watch! They must know you make a wonderful neighbor (:
That is so fun. I need to come over and check it out. I can't wait until they hatch. A birds nest is better than a wasp nest like I have at my house. :)
What fun! We have been enjoying the same at our house!
How crazy!
Keep us posted and be nice to the bird and eggs. :) :)
Post a Comment