Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy, Fun Weekend...

We had a lot of fun doing a lot of driving and a lot of 'things' over the weekend. We played ganes at Garrett and Leanne's. Brock helped Garrett put together the crib for Baby Boy Barlow. Oh my goodness... little Baby Boy Barlow will be here in a couple of months. I am super excited.
I love this picture! This was our trip to Ogden. This was Brock's first time on campus... we drove up to check out a possible place for Brock to live and for him to check out the area. He was so cute. He said this is where his dreams will come true. I can't wait for Brock to work hard and be able to play football for Weber. :)
Here he is checking out the gym where he will be 'bulking up'.

I am so excited to have Brock and Rachel up here. Looks like I will be wearing more purple next year, cheering for this cute kid! :)
Weber Wildcats! Brock is officially a Wildcat!
On the way home, Melinda had the great idea to stop by my grandpa's grave and leave some flowers. I loved the flowers because they were yellow and we gave a little shout out to my Dad with the patriotic wrapping.

It was great to go and see his grave again and talk about our memories with him. I was really nervous he would pass away while I was on my mission. I had already lost my other Grandpa Barlow and I just did not want to have to get any other bad news on my mission. I was so releived and thankful I was able to see him one last time before he left this life. He was frail and ready to go, but I was able to see him, give him my love and let him know I was so happy to see him. After he saw me, he said he was ready to go now that he saw all his grand children again. Two weeks later, he peacefully passed away. I am so grateful for both my Grandpa Barlows. They both taught me many things. I am so blessed to come from a great family!

No comments: