
I took the day off work Monday for Melinda's birthday. She ended up spending a lot of the day on the phone and computer as many people were wishing her a happy birthday, but later we all went (with my Grandma and Aunt and Uncle) to the Cheesecake Factory. It was very yummy and a good time.... Melinda even got the lovely restaurant birthday song moment. :)

I got Melinda a handful of little things, but I thought her reaction to this was great. She was very excited. They are
collapsible measuring cups... they are actually pretty cool.

I LOVE this picture. I found a perfect card for Melinda and here is her reaction... I think she loved it too. I will have to scan it and post about it. I won't do it justice if I try to explain it here. Anyway, we all had a great Monday for Melinda's birthday. Happy Birthday Melinda, thanks for the great day and laughs.... :)
1 comment:
You are great Kate! Thanks for spoiling me on my b-day! Taking the day off was the best idea ever! The card is one of my favorites. I LOVED it!
Post a Comment