Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The dancing goodness continues! :)

I know I am a dork, but I LOVE 'So, you think you can dance'! It is so fun to watch so many people dance so many styles of dance. If you have never watched it before... you should give it a try. It starts May 21st.... I am a little excited! :) It will not be the same without Twitch, my favorite from last season, above in the red shirt. But, I am sure there will be great dancers. BTW: Chelsie, the blonde girl in the above picture, is now one of the professional dancers on 'Dancing with the Stars'.... pretty cool. Maybe I love this show so much because I cannot dance that great. Who knows, but I love it. FYI: they have the beginning part with crazy people and crazy dancing at the beginning like American Idol... but hang in there and the real dancing will start and you will love it. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yes, I have to agree that SYTYCD is absolutely my favorite show on television. I can't WAIT for May 21!!! We'll be together in heart and spirit! =)