Yesterday was one of my most favorite days in a very long time. I had the great opportunity to attend the sealing of one of my very good, childhood friends, Atalie. She and her husband and two boys were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. My sister, Melinda, has also been a great friend too. She was also able to be there.I expected to be emotional (for all those who know me, it does not take much for me to get emotional) but I really did not realize HOW emotional I would get. It was truly a beautiful sealing. The words spoken were beautiful. The Spirit was there and very strong. The boys even did a great job, they were quite calm and even began to clap after they had all been sealed. It was so cute!
I am so happy Atalie and Mone have taken the steps needed to be here and that they are now an eternal family. I know many people here and many people who have already left this life were part of the process and sealing. I love you Atalie and I am so happy for you and your cute family. I will always have a great memory and experience to remember May 2nd by. :)





5 comments:
It's fun to put pictures to the stories, thanks for your testimony today, you are so awesome!
So wonderful! A great day on earth and in heaven!
Yes, it was an AMAZING day! I am so glad we were able to be there. The spirit was so strong. I am so happy for Atalie and Mone!
glad you could be there! great pics!
so glad to see that kevini still has he shiner...thanks to me :)
Post a Comment