
Our Stake was one of many that went to Temple Square to help remove 'old' tulips and prepare the
ground for the new flowers.

Becky, Kate, Sister Baker and Pres. Baker (our stake president)
Amrin, Becky and Kate... a self photo... can you tell.

We were in charge of the area around the
Brigham Young House and Beehive House.

We dug up a lot of older tulips and other flowers (I am not good with many other names of
flowers :) ). We spread a lot of mulch to prepare for the new flowers. It was a lot of work, but it was so fun to be part of making the temple grounds beautiful for all the 1000's of visitors that come there.
3 comments:
I loved doing that at BYU! What a pretty place to work!
Great pictures, especially of the SLC temple. I am sad I missed the project...too bad I had to work on a SATURDAY!!!
That was the perfect day for that wasn't it? I had lots of fun with you (as usual) Lets play soon k?
Post a Comment