
My cousin Emily was Belle in the Beauty and the Beast play at the Scera put door theatre. I knew before the play she is so talented, but wow, I was blown away. She did such a good job. The whole play was very well done and I totally enjoyed it.

Saturday we went to the Strawberry Days Rodeo. It was raining cats and dogs up until the rodeo started. Thankfully, it stopped raining just in time. The strawberries and cream were very yummy!

I have to say, I love all the excitement of rodeos. It is amazing to see all the different events.

Love this picture... this cute kid was hanging on for dear life... but loving every minute! :)

Kate, Melinda, Brock and Rachel... having some rodeo fun!
4 comments:
What a fun weekend! I loved the play and the rodeo!
Looks like you have been having fun and staying busy! Every time I seen anything Strawberry days it takes me back to Kirtland! Sure love ya!
I have been to the Strawberry Days rodeo and LOVED those strawberry things!!! So delicious! I'm glad you got to go! How cool your cousin was Belle--every girls dream!
Man - I LOVED this rodeo growing up. I love that you four experienced it.
Post a Comment