
Little Bradley is such a cutie! I cannot believe how fun he is and how fast he is growing!

After we went to dinner for Garrett's Birthday, we all bundled up and went to his football game. They did a great job. I believe they are even in the championship now. Way to go G!

Oh the older brother teaching.... Garrett was
explaining business and money to Rachel. She was super thrilled with all the information. I love how he got so into it and even turned over the receipt to start really getting into the 'lesson' :)

Brock drove down from Ogden to surprise Garrett. It is so great to have Brock and Rachel so close now. We are always getting together and have a good time.

Garrett, Leanne, Melinda, Bradley, Kate, Rachel
2 comments:
Bradley is getting so big! I can't believe it.
That is a picture this mother loves! So glad you get together lots!
Post a Comment