Monday, November 30, 2009

BYU vs UTAH - Nov 2009 - Happy Day!

Wow, what a game! These games are always too close for me.... making be SOOO nervous. I was so happy we were able to pull it together in the end. What an exciting and memorable finish! :)
As you can see, everyone was rushing the field.... so fun! What an electric atmosphere. Garrett ran down to join them. I could not believe how fast be made it down those stairs. We were in the upper section. All his sports dreams are coming true his senior year. GameDay comes to Provo and now an AMAZING win against Utah at home.... so fun! :)
I stayed with Leanne and Bradley as the field was being rushed. Someone had to pack all our blankets and things up. Man was it cold.... but it could have been much worse. We have actually had remarkably great weather this whole season. Little Bradley made it to all the home games this year. What a great way to start out his first year of life... don't you think?!
My good friend, Becky, has also had season tickets with us this year. It has been SOOO great having her there with us. She is totally use to the crazy Barlow siblings... so it is perfect. The best part is she loves basketball too, so she will be going to those games with me too. Super excited.... go Cougars!
I love to take pictures of this little bundle of joy... can you tell? Here he is all bundled up at his last home game. Already a die hard fan, out in the cold! :)
I was pretty excited about this action shot...
Okay, I know it was SUPER exciting, but I wish the guy in front of me could have waited 2 more seconds before raising his hand.... still a fun shot of Tonga getting the touchdown.
I was LOVING the throw back uniforms! I LOVE this color of blue. I wish it was still the BYU blue. It would totally stand out in the crowd much better than the royal blue.
A better shot of all the great 'old school' uniforms! Go Cougars. Oh, this was another great check off Garrett's list - - to see the team play and win in this 1984 championship BYU blue! :) Good times! It was a great game and a wonderful end for this year's football at Lavell Edwards Stadium! :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

We were super excited too and sad they didn't have it on TV (even though they were the only two ranked teams playing that day!) Very happy way to end the season!

Kari Clark said...

What a great game! It's always great to beat Utah, but especially great in overtime! Go Cougars!

Alisa said...

What a great 'w' for BYU!

lorraine said...

Go Cougars! Great game!

lorraine said...

Oh and GREAT pictures too! Thanks!