Friday, November 20, 2009

Interesting...

I saw this on the side panel as I was looking up the movie times for 'The Blind Side' today. The ad said 'stop animal cruelty, help save this bear'. Once you click on it you can donate to saving animals. But that is not what made me stop and think. Notice the piercing or nose ring through the bears nose? On a bear it is considered 'cruelty' and 'shameful' on a person ('happy girl below') it is considered 'art' and 'expressing yourself' - so sad! Just a thought I had from this picture and the day and age we live in. BTW, why would you ever want piercings in half the places people pierce... yuck and discomfort is all I can think of!

1 comment:

emilydeardeuff said...

Very interesting commentary indeed! I totally agree with you! How do they blow their nose anyways!?! Very uncomfortable!