
Penny's Birthday is at the end of the month. Last year, I took her to Disney on Ice for her birthday. I decided we should do again, maybe make it a birthday treat for her. She was happy to go again! :) Tinker Bell and her other fairy friends were there.

Penny :)

Nala, Simba, Simone and Timba were part of the show. This was Penny's favorite part. I don't blame her, I love the Lion King too. :)

Ariel and Flounder... love the Little Mermaid as well! :)

Lightning McQueen.. on ice!

Nater, a fan favorite. All of the kids were screaming once he came out... :)

There was a cool JAZZ race car out in the lobby. Penny thought this was pretty cool and wanted a picture by it. All in all, I think this was a fun 'Aunt Kate' outing and hopefully a fun Birthday gift for Penny. I cannot believe she is already turning 7.... time just keeps flying by!
No comments:
Post a Comment