
We went to the Dodger game as a family. We all sat in the left field pavilion. It was a great game. We were so close to a no hitter, but at least we got the win.

I loved being in California. We all had so much fun!

We had so much fun watching the great Dodgers!!

The cute Bird Family!

Can you tell that Bryn loves Mac? They are so cute!

The whole gang having fun!

4 comments:
I love the picture with the whole family! Way to go Kate.
nice...i almost didn't check blogs cuz i was like nobody has probably updated and then i was like oh kate probably has. way to not let me down. :)
Wow, look at all of that blue! that is so cool. Looks like the fam had a blast.
That is so fun!!! My aunt Carma's favorite team is the Dodgers and I have a special place in my heart since our Yankee's manager-Joe Torre- went to manage there. I love that your family takes up such a huge section! It probably got pretty rowdy (:
Post a Comment