
My older sisters, Corrine and Alisa, had tickets to go see the Philharmonic Orchestra at the Hollywood Bowl. It was also a tribute to the DODGERS! So, I was excited to go. I have actually never been to the Hollywood Bowl. I introduced my new iPod Nano to my mother. As you will see below, she totally loved it.

As we drove on the shuttle bus Mom was loving the iPod. In fact, she was so into her movie, that she did not even realize I took this picture! :)

It was such a beautiful view of the mountains, Hollywood sign, etc. at the Hollywood Bowl. The concert was amazing and the fireworks were great. They played live music that coordinated with the fireworks, it was quite amazing.

Tommy was there to share memories of the Dodgers and get us pumped to continue to go suppor the Dodgers - - which we are... tonight the whole family will be going to the game! That will be fun. Ty can't wait!

I took this picture after some of the fireworks had gone off, so it is a little smokey!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh how fun! You have been on a lot of adventures this summer! Cali is great, I wish I lived there...
That sounds so cool! I love that your mom was totally into the nano! sounds like you should all go in and get her one for Christmas:)
Lots of fun Kate!
Post a Comment