I thought this was such a fun idea and hope you will all play. I copied this from my friend and former mission companion, Lindsay's blog. The funny thing is she got the idea from another mission friend's blog. :) Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Nothing too embarrassing please. :)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
My first memory of you was at Nauvoo when you ran up to us and basically said the moment you saw us in the directory you knew we would be best friends! I loved you instantly!
I remember...Carpooling to Seminary with Melinda in your old green van. Many, many Basketball practices and games. And when we did that lip synch to "Funky town" as a Laurel class with Atalie and Sandy Potter. Good Times.
I would just like to add that every memory I have of you I am laughing really hard-- you are good for the soul and have a very contagios laugh! Sneaking the flowers was a very funny day! As was the day at inspiration point when Greg was going to carry us both back on his back. (: And the time we watched a movie in the ice box lounge and you would have thought we were dress to go out in the snow. And the snowball fight. And breaking my 10:00 bedtime to stay up and laugh. And you having tons of kleenex's for Greg when he was allergic to the upstairs of the Cultural Hall. Should I go on. . . (:
One of the memories that stands out in my mind when I was serving with you was when is it Doug White? The guy who wrote and sings Memory Lane came and sang it for us in the trailer. That was so cool! I love that song and can't listen to it with out thinking of Kritland and serving there with you:) You can totally post a picture on the OCM blog! Love you!
Hmmm...what memory of Nauvoo? Crocheting? Freezing? The drives to Wal-Mart? You in your yellow jacket? Must be taking off from the bus tour and meeting some random elected official in the State Capitol. Yep, that's it!
Lots of good memories with you Kate, but I have to say, my favorite ones are of the basketball games we went to last year. I love your nice strong voice and school spirit! Fun times!
Post a Comment