Saturday, October 11, 2008

BYU vs UNM - - First Winter Game

Ooohhh, so cute! Twinner sweatshirts! :) This was our first 'Winter' game. We came prepared for rain or snow. Thankfully neither came... but it was still very cold!
As you can see, we pulled off a good win, but our ]defense really struggled and the first half was just embarrassing. I am happy we pulled it together more in the second half. Also, I am so glad the defense pulled it together in the end for some important sacks. Go Cougars!! On to TCU we go!
What do you think of my new accessories? I LOVE THEM! I got a sweet Y magnet for both sides of my car. I have to say, my car is looking even better on game days! :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love your sweatshirts! And I love you and Melinda! And I love when BYU wins!

lorraine said...

Oh my goodness--those magnets on the car--not that is a BYU FAN! Twinner sweatshirts are great! Two of my beautiful daughters! Go Cougars!

MEB said...

Hooray for another victory! Remember when we were younger and people really thought we were twins? Hee Hee!

Alisa said...

Go you! Love the "Y" on the car. You a re a dedicated fan!