Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Say Cheese!



Atalie (a good friend) asked me to come over and take some pictures of her boys. I have been meaning to for a month now... I was going to take their 6 month pictures... well, here are their 7 month pictures instead! :) Aren't they so cute. I think they are looking more and more like Atalie.
I like this angle.... too bad no smiles.

Mone was a little more sleepy and not really in the mood to smile... but still a cutie!


Kevini was all smiles... he was loving it. They both really enjoyed sucking on the football. Many of the shots I took were sucking on the ball with the head down... it took all of Atalie's tricks to get them to look up when the ball was by them. Still can't believe Atalie has twins and they are 7 months. Jamie should be having her newest edition soon, so I will have to post pictures of him once he comes! :)

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh these are so cute. I can't believe how big they are! I love it with all the fall leaves. That was really nice of you to take such professional pictures for them :)

Rosander said...

That is so fun! They are such cute boys! I know, I know, I say it all the time... I so want twins!

MEB said...

What cute pictures! You did a fantastic job taking these pictures! The boys are getting so big and I agree-they are looking more like Atalie.