
Michelle came up to Utah with my mother and father to see my grandma. We decided to take her kids to Thanksgiving Point so they could have some fun. We went to the scarecrow festival and did all sorts of activities!

Oh my goodness..... she is so cute!

Lori's favorite part was the pony ride! She was so excited! She was cracking me up.... she likes all the 'small things'. This pony was so little, but there was a smaller one... when she got off she said next time I am going to ride the baby one! :) She also chose to only feed the little baby goat!

Garrett and Leanne met us there as well. Garrett helped Lori with the football toss, feeding the animals and 'boo bowling'. As you can see, Bryn recently discovered her nose! So funny! :)

The cute sisters!

The Llama! I asked her if she knew what Disney movie has a llama on it and she smiled and said the emperor... :)

Bryn was too small to climb up all the 'jolly jump' toys.. so there was a large one that adults could go up too... so I did. Let me tell you... that cute little girl was LOVING it. She was giggling and kicking her legs the whole way up and the whole way down. Those little steps were definitely made for smaller feet than mine! :)

You can see she never stopped smiling if we were on the blow up 'toy'.

Lori loved all the 'jolly jumps' she was in heaven. Garrett and Leanne went on several with them as well.

The cute little girls... it was so fun to spend the whole day with these cute girls!! Thanks for all the fun times Michelle, Lori and Brynners! :)
4 comments:
K I need to take the kids. It looks like a blast.
I love that pic of you and Bryn going down the slide. So cute!
such cute pictures!!! so much fun!
YAY! We love Thanksgiving Point at this time of year too! I'm glad you had fun.
Post a Comment