Okay, I was thinking I would blog all my events as they occur here.... but the connection is slow, you have to pay for each hour and you have to come down to the lobby to do it all. So, I might, but for daily updates.... you can check my sister Alisa's blog. She will be the first to update and if it takes forever, I will proabably skip it until I get home.
My sisters brought walkie talkies and they are great. In the cell phone day and age, we are so used to being able to separate and just call each other... the walkie talkies will be great for us at the resort and maybe in the stores.
Well, Happy Valentine's Day to all. I have had a great one! :)
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a good idea! Man I wish I was spending Valentines day with you! have a good one!
I am SOOOO jealous! i love cancun. I wish I was there instead of cold, gloomy Utah. Have fun!
I'm so jealous! We were in Cozumel last week when did- you get there? We were so close!!
Post a Comment